Write my own heroes journey

Lifewriting/Firedance Forums Lifewriting Write my own heroes journey

Hi Steven.
I am 42 now – I will move flats soon, and I am ready to start over.
I lost my running yoga-courses and courses at the university also. I am ready to start a more creative life now – and I really want to do business.

I love coaching people, even if I have lots of issues myself still.

Still I am the “void” and not really knowing what is my next step.

Neo

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Daniel Riewe
      Participant

Hi, Steven.
      Thanks for your answer.
      According to clickfunnels: I have quit my account.
      But now the following: I am quite sure with re-starting it. I talked with the jobcenter (an institution to help people find jobs). I told them about clickfunnels.
      They will support me till end of August 2017 (my self-employment). I have a product ready (http://ikub.de/wp-content/uploads/NatureFlowsProfiAllg%C3%A4u17deutsch.pdf). for that course I have already 1 enrollment – it is in June 2017. I also provide coaching. You`ve asked me what my “product” is, when I am not successful myself.
      My product is to stay positive and strong and spiritual even in strong adversity and despite the fact I really have been fucked up and poisend against myself as a kid.
      So I decline your advice to look for a job (yet!) and really, really would appreciate your help for building a stable income with clickfunnels till september 2017. My sankalpa is targeting for 2500€ or more a month. I have a stable mailchimp list, lots of FB friends, etc. I have paying clients so my product IS sell-able.

Would be great to have you “in my back”. Resonate?

Daniel Riewe
      Participant

Hi Steven.

I would love to Start now here on this thread.

My actual Sankalpa is like this (its in German, but I give my best to translate it):

“I´ve finally made it!!: A new, super-flat, Super Sex with fabulous women, FUN, at least 5 clients a week, Assertiveness, Social Strength and Power, and always lots of Cash available, and finally an own motorized vehicle”

I would love to start writing (and also making money with it), and yes, also writing my own heroes journey. As I am still low on energy/motivation this can be challenging ( also see our shared Thread “Relationship & Fear”.

Thanks.

Steven Barnes

O.K.–good. You will want to write and re-write and refine your Sankalpa as you go, refining and clarifying.

“I´ve finally made it!!: A new, super-flat, Super Sex with fabulous women, FUN, at least 5 clients a week, Assertiveness, Social Strength and Power, and always lots of Cash available, and finally an own motorized vehicle”
        ##
        “Super Sex with fabulous women”–I suspect this is a means to an end. What you really want is to be happy. Sex is joyful, so you want a great sex life. But you also want her to give you something she shares with only you. So I think that “sex with fabulous women” is only a path to finding the one woman you really want.

Finding the right woman and having a stable income are intimately connected for most couples. “lots of cash” needs to be nailed down to the real amount you want and need. Money doesn’t come in denominations of “lots.”

Clarify clarify clarify!

Daniel Riewe
          Participant

Ah, yes I forgot in the Sankalpa:
          “I earn 2500€ a month minimum” (in the beginning).
          Sorry – there are some writing mistakes in the other email.

D.

Daniel Riewe
          Participant

Thanks, Steven.
          I hope it was ok to openly share my Sankalpa…

I suppose “super sex with fabulous women” comes from the comparison of the past of my girlfriend – ´cause she`s told me how fabulous that time was with all those parallel lovers.

But yes I´ve heard your answer loud and clearly.
          Of course I want to be happy.
          And I think me and my girlfriend are quite different – she can separate sex and love and I seem to can NOT (I would love to be able to do it – I´ve lost a lot of Sex by not being able to separate).

But ok.
          For the Sankalpa (I hope it is ok to change it WHILE using it (I´ve started using it since +- September 2016)..

Right now I have an income of about +- 900€ netto/month. Quite minimal, but I can survive – I get a little money from government – which I would love to get rid of asap.

2500€ netto would be absolutely sufficient! – but I am living “on brink of survival” since around 2004 – so I doubt I can REALLY change…

The wonderful flat I already found – together with 4 other guys – we have some conflicts – but the community “matches”. So that one is “growing”.

I am insecure about the Sancalpa (I give myself 6-18 months to make them real – that wwould be around March 2018)

“I THRIVE in my new flat. I am fully happy and content with a great sex live, I have fun and at least 5 exhilarating clients a week. I LIVE social strength, assertiveness and power and always have a minimum of 5000€ home in cash.”

I am NOT sure about having a motorized vehicle though – I dont really need/want it..

So again: Can I change a sankalpa, WHILE driving the car?

– Another thing – the answer from THIS thread seem to not appear in my emails (like the ones from Relationship and FEAR) – Could you check that?

Thanks.

Daniel

Steven Barnes

Yes, you can change and refine your Sankalpa (the spelling varies) as you go. In fact, since you’re always going, you have no other choice!

Daniel Riewe
              Participant

Ok. Thanks. How does my last email with the modified Sankalpa Resonate with you?

Just to inform you.
              I will do a 10 week program starting on monday:
              (no alcohol for 10 weeks also as a target!(

Morning:
              5 Tibetans plus 15 minutes breath-meditation
              Evening:
              15 minutes breath-meditation.
              (I wont do the 20 minute heart meditation in that time)

I do the ancient-child meditation AT LEAST once a week.

Hope that resonates with you.

And also other stuff.

Steven Barnes

That sounds great. Especially the alcohol cease-fire–while you are trying to upgrade your nervous system, using drugs is counterproductive.

Daniel Riewe
              Participant
              Daniel Riewe
              Participant

Hi Steven.

Good. I forgot to enter the amount of money I will earn. At the moment it is around 1000€/month (critical) – till September 2017 I would like to have 2500€/month. Is that to “massive”? Otherwise I reduce it!

“I THRIVE in my new flat. I am fully happy and content with a great sex live, I have fun and at least 5 exhilarating clients a week and earn 2500€ month minimum. I LIVE social strength, assertiveness and power and always have a minimum of 5000€ home in cash.”

Goals:
              Physical: Becoming a “Spiritual” Athlete

Emotional: Becoming a Sex God not touched but motivated by the sexual past of my girl-friend (possible???)

Financial: 2500€ month minimum with a work I LOVE in Flow-State.

And:
              Can I use this technique instead of yours (yours ist “just” listening to the heartbeat for 20 minutes??):

I am ready to start.
              D.

Steven Barnes

Hi Steven.

Good. I forgot to enter the amount of money I will earn. At the moment it is around 1000€/month (critical) – till September 2017 I would like to have 2500€/month. Is that to “massive”? Otherwise I reduce it!
              ##
              Nope. Its fine. There are people who make 100X that much, starting from where you are. The trick is to change your emotions, actions, and focus so that you are on a healthier path.

##

“I THRIVE in my new flat. I am fully happy and content with a great sex live, I have fun and at least 5 exhilarating clients a week and earn 2500€ month minimum. I LIVE social strength, assertiveness and power and always have a minimum of 5000€ home in cash.”

FINE

Goals:
              Physical: Becoming a “Spiritual” Athlete.

WHY NOT LIST MORE OBJECTIVE STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE AND HEALTH?

Emotional: Becoming a Sex God not touched but motivated by the sexual past of my girl-friend (possible???)

OF COURSE ITS POSSIBLE. YOU COULD SIMPLY DECIDE TO BE THIS PERSON, BEGIN ACTING THAT WAY, AND KEEP TRACK OF THE EMOTIONS THAT COME UP TO RESIST IT.

Financial: 2500€ month minimum with a work I LOVE in Flow-State.

I LIKE THAT.

And:
              Can I use this technique instead of yours (yours ist “just” listening to the heartbeat for 20 minutes??):

ANY TECHNIQUE THAT LEADS YOU TO THE RIGHT PLACE IS APPROPRIATE.

Daniel Riewe
              Participant

Hi Steven.
              After re-reading your answer I decided to again change my sankalpa.
              This is the old one:

New one:
              “I thrive in my new flat. I am fully happy and content with a great sex live as a Sex God. I earn a minimum of 2500€ a month with a work I love in flow state. I live social strength, assertiveness and power and always have a minimum of 5000€ home in cash.”

Ok?

You asked me to be more specific in the physical realm (being a “spiritual athlete”).
              What exactly do you mean ? (btw. I started changing my food).

Another one: I definetely will start marketing now. Maybe you can support me – I MUST get out of that “black financial hole” now.

And, please, could you answer my last reply also?
              Thanks, Daniel

Steven Barnes

This all looks good. I’m not sure what question you feel I’ve not answered. Can you please re-state?

Marketing and sales is part of income: you have to both increase the value and amount of what you produce, AND/OR improve your ability to find your audience, educate them to your value, and induce them to exchange value for money.

I suggest you join Facebook, and join our Lifewriting for Entrepreneurs group, where you will get more support for this specific issue.

Daniel Riewe
              Participant

Hi Stephen. In my Situation: would you use the clickfunnel Programm you have send with email? There are so many people Sending shit out there. It is around 97€ a Month. Can I trust? Easy to do? I want coaching Clients. Do you have a link for 1) clickfunnel 2) entrepreneurs forum?

Steven Barnes

I DO use Clickfunnels. But you can learn about it without paying any (or much) money by signing up for information at: http://www.Iwanttosellmybook.com

The trick is that you can use the “funnel” concept to sell ANYTHING. But you have to be clear on what the product or service you want to sell, what unique value you are adding to the world, WHO needs YOU (as opposed to your competitors) etc. You have to really dig into yourself to answer these questions.

The “entrepreneurs” group on Facebook can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/Lifewriting-For-Entrepreneurs-285605821770650/

Remember–none of this is magic. You’ll have to work your butt off. But if you have a clear and motivating dream, that will be just fine.

Daniel Riewe
              Participant

Hi Steven.
              I am in Week 4 now – I meditate, swim, give my best to not judge my girlfriend for her past. I do the ancient-child-yoga nidra.

Sankalpa and Goals are set (see above).

I am quite sure I will start the clickfunnels soon and work on it.

Next step would be to buy the year long lifewriting course from you (and also that 27$ fear course for writers)… but clickfunnels comes first.

Maybe you have advice how to proceed.

Thanks

Daniel Riewe
        Participant

I hope its okay to share a sankalpa openly – I think I´ve heard you should keep it secret ?!

Daniel Riewe
      Participant

Ok. Thanks you all.
      I definitely want to go for it now…
      2 Challenges:
      1) I am really low on energy.
      2) I dont know what I want – I already got an answer – I first have to find out WHO I AM (12 months)… which will lead me to what I want… I am still in the “void”.

3) a technical issue: I dont get an email confirmation when answers come – even if I activated the box below.

Would be great to be able to actially Write my Heroes Journey myself instead of being a hero trying to handle stuff in a story that happens to him.

Thanks.
      Happy new year to all of you.

Steven Barnes

Your first goal should be to double your energy. That will impact EVERYTHING else you do. Look into the following arenas:
        1) Exercise. Are you moving your body? Sweating 3-6 times a week for 20-30 minutes?
        2) Rest. Getting enough sleep? Most people need 7-8 hours a night for full recovery.
        3) Food. What is the quality of the food you’re eating? Are you eating for health, or emotional oblivion?
        4) Emotions. Do you meditate daily? Have you journaled your goals, and reasons to reach them? Are your “mental brakes” on?
        ##
        To put this all together: are you performing a “Daily Ritual” of movement, emotions, and focus? 10-20 minutes of it? I doubt it, seriously. Get on it!

Steve

Steven Barnes

Then your first goal is to find a goal, dude! Attentional judo. Say, (for instance): “one year from today I will have my first lifetime goal.” Then, for the next 12 months you dive deep into the question of who you are, which will lead you to what you really want.

Knowing that you don’t know is actually waking up!

Steve

Daniel Riewe
      Participant

Thanks so much guys.

My challenge is: I want to set goals that come from my SOUL and my ENTHUSIASM.
      Dont want to force myself for goals I dont REALLY want anymore…. “wasting willpower” so to speak.

And I dont really know what I REALLY want at the moment.

Daniel

LaVeda H. Mason
        Participant

So Neo, if you knew what the next step was, what would it be?

Keeping in mind that you can explore, and change your mind and try something different if it doesn’t work for you. 🙂

Steven Barnes

Excellent question. As we come to the end of the year, we can all stand to get re-focused:

WHAT DO YOU WANT? WHY DO YOU WANT IT? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO ACCOMPLISH IT, ONE DAY/WEEK/MONTH at a time?

Start with the “what” and then power it with the “why” and you’ll transform your life.

Ross Murker
      Participant

Starting over at 42 – you’ve got an 11 year head start before you hit my age. If a wizard wanted to gift you a perfect day – what would that be for you?

Steven Barnes

Hi, Daniel–

how are you dealing with your emotions?

Elizabeth
      Participant

Daniel
      What is the step you are taking today?

Steven Barnes

I would suggest using the “Magic” formula:
      Magic = Action X Gratitude X Intention X Conviction

Meaning: that you have to take daily ACTION toward your goal, so break it up into pieces that can be handled on a small-step basis.

You need to focus on what you feel GRATEFUL for in your life, to counter fear and place yourself in a positive state.

A clear INTENTION. What is your goal? When do you want to achieve it? At a rate of improving 1-2% per week, how long will it take you to get there? What are you willing to give or give up to have it? Why should other people help you in your process?

A powerful CONVICTION (faith) that you CAN and SHOULD do it. That it will produce more pleasure than pain in your life.

There you have it. And you need all four, or the entire equation collapses. Every day you take action, and every day you consciously access your sense of gratitude, and intensify your belief that your goals support your values. Write out a contract you are making with yourself to turn your life around in the next year. Be sure that you are really willing to do, day after day, the things that will bring it into existence.

Let your finances be your pressure point here. Heal that, and I think you’ll heal many of your other issues.

Steve

Daniel Riewe
      Participant

Hi Steven.
      I am 42 now – I will move flats soon, and I am ready to start over.
      I lost my running yoga-courses and courses at the university also. I am ready to start a more creative life now – and I really want to do business.

I love coaching people, even if I have lots of issues myself still.

Still I am the “void” and not really knowing what is my next step.

Neo

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.